Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend in Atlanta!

This weekend I headed over to Atlanta for a fun and relaxing girls weekend with Lacey and Keri,two of my best friends from Troy.
We started our weekend with dinner at Cafe Istanbul, my first experience with Mediterranean food. Not only is the food good, but the atmosphere is great as well. Never had dinner on the floor before...quite interesting!


Saturday we spent the entire day shopping (my favorite past time)! Our first stop was IKEA, possibly my favorite thing to do when in Atlanta



Saturday night we headed over to Phipps Plaza to the Grape for dinner. After a yummy meal, we headed over to Fork and Screen for dinner (snack in our case) and a movie! Sadly, I have no pictures to show but it was definately a highlight of the weekend! I finally got to see Valentine's Day and it was great as well!

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME to the Blog World! :) I'm SO EXCITED you started a Blog!! It's so much fun! Yours it too cute!
    I had such a great weekend!! My favorite pics are of us goofing around at Ikea! Thanks for such an awesome Girls Weekend! I love & miss u!

    ReplyDelete