Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 3 Thursdays: Favorite Places to Visit



This weeks "Top 3" makes me excited because I LOVE to travel, however, it was very hard to only chose my top three because I have been lucky enough to visit quite a few amazing places!



#3 Nashville: Maybe its my love for country music, but I love this place! I have been here twice and had an amazing time both trips! Can't wait to get back there soon!


#2 Chicago: I went here in 2008 while in Graduate School for a Conference. I helped to organize the trip for our group but have to admit I did not attend one function at the conference because me and my friend, Allie, were to busy enjoying the city! To be such a big city it is so clean, and the people are really friendly!





#1 Alaska: I cannot imagine going anywhere in this world that could possibly be more beautiful than Alaska. One minute we were whale watching in the ocean, the next we were driving on the highway behind a moose, and the next we were climbing a glacier. It is a totally different world up there but a different world I hope to get to experience again one day.




**Honorable Mentions: Hawaii, Las Vegas, New York City, Savannah, Key West, New Orleans, Spain, and Atlanta!






2 comments:

  1. LOVE them!! I gotta agree with Nashville & Chicago- they are awesome! I still have to visit Alaska one day...maybe we can take an alaskan cruise sometime I heard those are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete